HAZUS-MH MR-5 Released!
FEMA has announced that HAZUS-MH Maintenance Release 5 (MR5) is now available to order. The software is expected to ship within the next 2-3 weeks.
Download HAZUS-MH MR-5 Flyer...
HAZUS-MH MR5 provides continued updates to HAZUS-MH usability and functionality, including:
- Windows XP/SP3 /7 compatibility
- Certified for use with ESRI ArcGIS 9.3.1 SP1
- Auto-patching which provides users automatic updates to the current Hazus software versions/patches
- Improvements in web-based 508-compliance
- Improved user depth grid import capabilities in the flood module by allowing multiple imports.
- Support for defining the USGS HUC-8 Watershed geospatial boundaries as study regions in Hazus.
Federal, State and local government agencies and the private sector can order HAZUS-MH free-of-charge from the FEMA.
The Comprehensive Data Management System (CDMS) version 2.5 is also now available.
Labels: HAZUS-MH MR-5